Our client is an established global medical device organisation, who are setting up a manufacturing facility here in Dublin. They require a Logistics Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
- In this role you will be responsible for the strategic planning and managing of logistics in their new facility.
- You will overview the distribution and storage of materials, ensuring customers are satisfied with receiving their products in a timely manner.
- From a regulatory perspective, you must ensure the logistics operations adhere to Irish and international laws, as well as meeting internal guidelines and expectations.
- You will take the lead in acquiring agreements with global 3PL partners and suggest optimal shipping techniques.
- You will maintain reports/metrics and process documentation to optimise the full order cycle. And you will be the key point of contact for issues surrounding transportation, logistics systems and customer queries.
- You must have 5+ years' experience in transport/logistics role. Previous exposure to a life sciences. manufacturing environment would be highly advantageous.
- You will need a Bachelors' degree in a relevant field.
- You will have a proven background managing and negotiating with external service providers.
- SAP knowledge.
To learn more, apply online or contact Cian Breheny at to arrange a confidential discussion.