Are you a manager in a small to medium sized practice and looking for your first step in to industry? A market leading professional services business, based in the city centre, is looking to hire a strong practice trained Financial Accountant who is interested in building their commercial experience. You will be mentored by the Head of Finance and grow to take over monthly reporting and develop in to the provision of wider management information in a high performance environment.
Reporting to the Head of Finance and working closely with the Operations Director and Chief Executive, you will support the financial and strategic objectives of the business, ensuring effective day-to-day accounts management and financial insight is delivered accurately and in a timely manner.
Your role will grow to include:
- Preparation and production of the monthly/annual management accounting pack with variance analysis and commentary.
- Working with the Head of Finance to ensure all statutory reporting requirements are met.
- Continuous review of controls, and implementation of lean principles to identify opportunities to reduce cost and streamline processes.
- Share in the oversight of the Finance Team to include accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll.
- Work closely with the Chief Executive on any projects potentially impacting on the performance of the business.
- Maintain true and accurate financial records and audit trails for all statutory, internal and external auditing purposes.
- Provide insightful analysis to internal and external customer needs.
- Identify risks and put in place controls to mitigate risk across the business.
You will be a qualified accountant having trained through a small or medium size practice firm or industry. You will be adaptable and flexible with strong focus on stakeholder management and personal performance. Specifically, you will:
- Be a fully Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or equivalent with 1 year of post-qualification experience
- Have prepared a full set financial accounts and have strong understanding of financial controls and processes
- You will have an analytical and commercial approach
- Have strong systems experience (ideally Sage) and in particular strong Excel
What’s on offer
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work within a leading professional services organisation
- Potential to develop your skills within a highly commercial environment
- Continued development and excellent career opportunity
To learn more apply on line or call Clair Schindler at HRM on +353 1 632 18 81
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin City Centre