Our client, an international insurance organisation is seeking a Management Accountant to join their team. Based at the European head office and with 1 report, the Management Accountant will have responsibility for producing management reports and identifying areas where an action is required while focusing on enhancing company profits.
- Preparation of Monthly Underwriting performance reports for presentation to Management, including liaison with underwriters and actuaries regarding setting reserves
- Identify underwriting actions required and communicate with underwriters and management
- On-going IT developments to achieve operational efficiency
- Engage with IT department, business analysts, underwriters, actuaries and other departments as required
- Ongoing review of processes to streamline and address changing needs
- Ad hoc project work
- Qualified accountant with 1- 4 years PQE. Insurance and SII experience an advantage
- Advanced Excel and general IT skills with an ability to work with large volumes of data
- Ability to work within strict deadlines
- Ability to present financial information in an appropriate format for presentation to management and the board
- Persistence and strong attention to detail
Salary: Up to €65,000 + benefits package
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair at HRM on 01-6321881 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: €60000 - €65000
Location: Dublin City Centre