- Reporting directly into the VP of Manufacturing you will be responsible for developing and implementing strategic objectives for the Production Management team. You will provide leadership and direction for all site production activities managing the interface between the site and the businesses global production management team.
- The Manufacturing Director will build, develop and manage a high performing manufacturing team providing direction with regard to achieving customer requirements.
- You will collaborate with other SLT members in order to plan requirements for future capacity in line with strategic objectives.
- The Head of Manufacturing will ensure the appropriate processes and procedures are in place to enable the production management team to allocate resources and prioritise production activities where needed.
- Leading and implementing cost improvement activities ensuring the safe execution of site production plans in order to drive process robustness to reduce deviations in production management.
- Degree qualified in Science/ Pharma or a relevant discipline.
- 10+ years’ experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing environment with 3+ years experience at SLT level within biologics manufacturing.
- Experience in project management with a proven track record in delivering large scale projects.
- A strong leader with the ability to manage upwards and downwards within a large organisation.
- Excellent technical communicator with strong problem solving capabilities and a thorough understanding of Biologics manufacturing processes.
- Excellent base salary
- Car allowance
- Stocks/ shares
- Family Health
To learn more apply online or contact Ciaran McCaughey on +353 1 632 1830.
Salary: On Application