Our client is a global medical device healthcare solutions company who are committed to improving lives through medical technologies, services and solutions. They operate across 350 facilities in 150 countries, with an innovative portfolio of over 46,000 patents. They are currently looking for a Manufacturing Engineer.
This exciting contract role is to support projects and activities within EU MDR regulations.
Key responsibilities would include:
- Supporting the daily manufacturing operations and support the creation of manufacturing documentation.
- Ensures processes and procedures are in compliance with regulations.
- Provide technical support to junior engineering staff and assume responsibility for employees training and development.
- Providing technical support in field related activities such as clinical programs and complaint investigations.
- Act as engineering lead on process improvement/validation activities and the ability to identify process improvement /cost saving opportunities.
In order to be considered for this exciting daily rate Associate Quality Engineer role, specific requirements for the successful candidate would include:
- Qualified to Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (Level 8 NFQ) in a relevant technical discipline (e.g. Engineering, Technical).
- 3+ years' relevant experience.
- Experience within the Medical Device industry.
What's on offer:
- Exciting long-term daily rate contract role within a leading global healthcare solutions company.
- Opportunity to work within a global leader giving you access to build your portfolio within the medical device industry.
- Potential for a long term opportunity within the organisation.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Laura Gallagher at HRM on +353 91 782 113 for a confidential discussion.