Established over 25 years, this professional Services organisation with Head Office based in Dublin and offices in Galway and Cork, wish to appoint an energetic, target orientated and focussed Marketing professional to join their growing company.
Working with the Chief Executive, this role will suit an experienced marketer with the ability to interpret marketing and brand strategy, building a sustainable marketing delivery plan to achieve company objectives. You will be responsible for ensuring all marketing infrastructure has an operable continuous improvement plan, working closely with other stakeholders to ensure this is delivered.
- Works with the Chief Executive to create collateral and production plans to meet complex messaging goals. Personally executives all plan outputs.
- Manages brand promotion and corporate communication including PR, Survey’s, brand value adherence and continuity
- Oversees and approves the production of all brand collateral and branded company stationery. Supports company employer brand and EVP including related advertising, promotion and online activities.
- Develops strong working relationships with external service providers including design, social media, website, events etc. and oversee their performance.
- Oversees processes that drive database integrity and value improvement. Works with Compliance and other stakeholders to ensure good practice around content entry.
- Generates comprehensive marketing reports to ensure actions create the necessary value.
- Manages all aspects of the company website including content and SEO, Google campaigns and social media presence, ensuring content calendars are in place at all times.
- Works with and advises internal business leaders find and support the right voice, developing marketing plans to promote services and support region growth.
- Supports new service start-ups by developing short range marketing plans to boost early success.
- Develops a tender library and oversees/delivers the production of all proposals and tender documents. Applies a forensic level of review to all documents, presentations and online pages before publishing or sharing.
- Works with Programme and Compliance Manager to ensure all locations are brand positive and compliant and IT systems fit for purpose against marketing objectives. Works with suppliers where required to support this.
- Manages the set-up and execution of company events, both social and corporate.
To be considered for this role you will possess:
- A Degree level qualification, ideally with a post-graduate qualification.
- 4-8 years in marketing to include service marketing.
- Experience in digital marketing, extreme comfort with online concepts.
- A hands on, task oriented capacity to create long term goals and work towards these.
- The ability to work autonomously, with a clear capacity for personal / professional growth.
- A smart communication style, capable of building strong relationships with people of all ages and at all levels, in a demanding, time-poor environment.
- A desire and ability to influence wider commercial aspects to the business including all manner of customer relationship activities and measures.
- Stretch capacity.
This role offers the right candidate an opportunity to be an integral part of a growing organisation and a clear career path, the successful candidate will build their own team over a three-year period.
To have a confidential discussion or to apply for this role, contact Sarah Good at HRM on 01 632 18 94
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin City Centre