My client, a leading Medical Devices company based in Galway, are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join their team. Reporting into the Sales and Marketing Manager, this position will have 3 direct reports.
- As Marketing Manager, you will work alongside the sales and marketing manager to develop marketing plans and strategies and manage social media and digital channels.
- You will develop the content strategies for digital platforms and website as well as traditional channels, including blogs, PR releases and case studies.
- You will manage the personnel and production of marketing collateral alongside the management of marketing personnel, providing guidance and feedback on an ongoing basis.
- You will manage internal communications, develop client presentations for sales teams and create monthly newsletters for both internal and external stakeholders.
- You will organise and manage the presence at events and conferences.
- The marketing manager will also conduct market research and competitor analysis in order to provide insights into new opportunities within the market.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a management role within a MedTech Marketing environment is required for this position with a degree in a marketing focused discipline.
- You will have excellent communications skills with strong proficiency in Microsoft Suite.
- You will be analytical, with good organisational and time management skills, being able to work to tight deadlines as part of a team or on your own.
To learn more apply on lineor call Jamie Coyle on +353 1 6321844.
Salary: €0 - €1