Marketing Manager (6 month FTC)
Our client is a market leading beverage brand based in Dublin who are looking to hire a Marketing Manager on a 6-month contract.
In this position, you will own and drive the 2020 Annual Operation Plan (AOP) Brand Planning process for the portfolio of brands.
You will also:
- Own and deliver key projects that will enable the 2019 AOP to be delivered eg. NPD, SKU portfolio strategies, pricing/promotions, consumer communication and brand activation plans, while also using Scorecard, MIP, Market Tracking, F&D Tracking, Brand Health Tracking to monitor the performance and take corrective action as required to bring the performance back on track
- Track total brand spend across Brand, Trade Marketing and Category and ensure on budget delivery on a period by period basis versus forecast while also leading third party agencies for Brand portfolio, including media strategy & planning, comms development and BTL activation
- Ensure all brand activities are executed on time and in full, monitoring results and effectiveness against consumer and commercial objectives
There is one direct report in this position, a Brand Manager, and this position will report to the Marketing Controller.
Candidates should have:
- Demonstrable experience in a Marketing Manager capacity within the FMCG industry, ideally in food & beverage
- Experience in developing marketing plans/strategies as well as in people management is essential for this position
- Excellent communication skills, as well as a strong commercial acumen and relationship building skills
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Jamie at HRM on +353 1 6321844 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin South