Master Data Lead
Master Data Team Lead – International Pharmaceutical Organisation – Dublin
This organisation is a large international company with over 1,200 employees across multiple European sites and is a leader in the pharmaceutical industry in their area of specialty. They currently require a Master Data Lead to evolve this function and bring to the next level as they continue to grow and expand. Managing a small team, you will analyse the current as-is and create and drive a strategic roadmap for this organisation, playing a key role in driving change across all business units in how Master Data is managed and utilized.
- Lead a full end to end analysis of the Master Data function, looking at processes, governance and utilization to drive efficiencies across the organisation.
- Create a robust strategy for the Master Data function to ensure a full evolution of the function across the organisation, ensuring buy in from key stakeholders and adoption of improved processes and governance.
- Mentor and develop a team of two Master Data Analysts, from a coaching, development, leadership and career development perspective.
- Ensure the systems, parameters and scripts are correctly set up across the Master Data function across all business units and a fully integrated approach is applied to scripting/automation across product, pricing and commercial teams.
- You will play a lead role in ensuring Winshuttle is being utilized to its full potential across the organisation from assessment and gap analysis through to the creation and implementation of suitable solutions.
- You will work closely with both customers and suppliers and lead Master Data integration and cleansing projects to drive efficiencies and process improvement.
- Oversee the data function from a Governance perspective, ensuring processes, policies and procedures are adhered to an in line with company and wider industry standards.
- You will play a critical role within the organisation to drive process change projects relating to Master Data.
- You will work with business teams to help them understand the significance of the Master Data function and the value of change.
- You will advise on best in class self-service Master Data management tool and solutions.
- Lead the S4Hana implementation from a Master Data (data migration and transfer) perspective in due course.
- Degree qualified in Computer Science/Engineering/Data Science or MDM and Project Management certification related field with at least 7-10 years’ relevant professional experience.
- At least 6+ years as a specialist in Master Data in a large organisation, with at least 2 years leading/mentoring others, driving critical decisions and influencing strategy.
- You will have strong technical experience with Winshuttle or equivalent MDM solution in a SAP environment and will have relevant experience working within a Master Data Maintenance team.
- You will have worked with complex pricing structures in a Master Data role in previous organisation.
- You will have strong project leadership skills and have proven project management experience in leading Master Data projects.
- You will excellent communication and stakeholder capability with the capability to drive cultural change and adoption.
There are extensive career opportunities with this organisation – From the implementation and leadership of the data function as they implement S4Hana to the growth of the data division following continuous company acquisitions. Salary €85,000-€95,000 plus benefits.
For more information, please apply through the link below or contact Dervila Corver at HRM on +353 21 4511198 / +353 1 6321864
Salary: €85000 - €95000
Location: Dublin West