Method Transfer Specialist – Technical Operations
Due to the continued growth – an American Biopharmaceutical company seek a Senior Method Transfer (Technical Operations) professional to join their state of the art Biopharma GMP site in Leinster. This company are one of the largest Biopharmaceutical companies globally. Their products cover a range of areas including heart and lung health, care for women’s health, cancer treatment, infectious diseases and many more disease areas. They employ 70,000 employees worldwide 2,300 of which are employed directly, 9,000 indirectly in Ireland. They operate across 4 sites in Ireland.
A new Quality Department is being set up as the comapny have invested €220 Million into the site. This Method Transfer Specialist position is a new role for the business reporting into the Method Transfer Coach (who is currently also being hired). As Senior Method Transfer Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Providing technical expertise, trouble-shooting, training and support to laboratory analysts
- Ensuring Quality Control readiness to support all scheduled activities, consistent with the companies requirements to ensure compliance, safety and reliable supply to customers
- Acting as a laboratory subject matter expert for all analytical testing including but not limited to Bioassay, Immunoassay, HPLC
- Developing, implementing and maintaining procedures that comply with appropriate regulatory requirements for analytical method transfer and qualification
- Leading method transfers and providing technical expertise, trouble-shooting, training and support to laboratory analysts
You must have the following to be considered for this Method Transfer Specialist role:
- Degree in Biological Sciences, Biochemical engineering or related
- 5 years of experience in a pharmaceutical or Biotech Laboratory.
- A strong background, with 3-4 years’ experience in performing / leading method / technical transfers.
- Eligible to live and work within the EU
- Health Insurance – personal and all dependants
- Defined contribution pension
- Performance related bonus
To Find out more apply online or call Gillian McMurrough at HRM on +353 1 6321827
Salary: €50000 - €75000