Mid-Level IT/Business Project Manager
This organisation is a large enterprise financial technology and product organisation with large operations in Dublin. Joining a wider IT team of 100+ they are currently looking for an IT Project Manager with a broad range of experience across systems, web applications, business applications and infrastructure.
Working within a PMO, you will own projects across web, business and software applications, driving projects across the organisations with budgetary ownership ranging from circa €200,000-1.5 Million. Working within a technically complex organisational environment, this role is both exciting and challenging with full ownership on business/IT critical projects with the ability to influence senior stakeholders through effective prioritisation of projects.
- Full end to end responsibility for IT & Business projects of up to 1.5 million, ensuring project teams are effectively managed to achieve successful delivery.
- You will lead projects relating to web applications, business applications, software and infrastructure with complete ownership for both the projects and related resource teams.
- Manage project scope, scheduling, planning, reporting, stakeholder management, risk mitigation, budgets and delivery.
- You will create outstanding relationships across the business with internal IT Managers, Executive Management and 3rd Party Vendors.
- Oversee and effectively manage risks and issues on all projects under your remit to ensure on time and on budget projects are delivered.
- Oversight and responsibility for budgeting, forecasting and risk management.
- You will be passionate about Project Management with at least 3-4 years’ experience as a Project Manager, managing IT & Business projects, and a very successful track record of delivery.
- You will be looking for a dynamic, hard-working and fun environment with huge opportunity for growth and development and the opportunity to have complete responsibility for project delivery from inception through to successful delivery.
- You will be comfortable working in a highly complex technical environment and be adaptable to changing priorities on projects as business priorities change.
- Sector/Industry experience is not important, though this organisation sits across financial services and products.
- You will be either PMP or Prince2 certified.
This organisation is a highly dynamic, exciting work environment experiencing growth and a huge investment in technology as a competitive advantage. Salary €70-75,000 plus benefits.
To learn more apply online or contact Dervila Corver at HRM on +353 1 6321864
Salary: €70000 - €75000
Location: Dublin City Centre