Leading Medical Devices organisation is seeking an experience operational excellence leader to join their business based out of their South Dublin facility. This role is responsible for overall design and delivery of a lean strategy for the site and is tasked with overseeing the sustaining strategy for the business.
- This role will sit on the site leadership team with responsibility for developing the performance excellence agenda for the site.
- Working closely with the senior leadership group to identify areas for performance improvement metrics across the business.
- You will be responsible for project managing the sites' process integration and continuous improvement strategy across all business areas including manufacturing operations.
- Develop innovative solutions and ensure sustainability to successfully deliver on business goals and objectives.
- You will support all technical functions, monitor the progress in improvement delivery's and develop personnel on lean principles to further instil and enhance a CI culture within the business at all levels.
- You will coach, mentor and lead a team of business improvement professionals to ensure successful delivery of the sites operational efficiency targets.
- You will have at least 10 years' experience in a Lean Operational or Production position within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Degree qualified with Project Management experience
- Demonstrate a track record of delivering Lean initiatives and change management within a high performing manufacturing site.
- You are an influential leader with the ability to communicate with individuals of all levels while challenging business leaders and the modus operandi.
- DC Pension Plan
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Family Healthcare package
- Share Plan
- 24 days' Annual Leave
- Education Assistance Program
- Income Continuance Scheme
To learn more, apply online or contact Ciaran McCaughey on +353 1 6321830 or please submit an updated CV.