A high performing manufacturing business in Kildare are looking for an experienced Operations Manager to join their team on a 2-year contract basis.
- You will be responsible for the day to day running of the site to high operating, safety, and housekeeping standards.
- You will lead the purchasing function to ensure efficient onsite stock levels.
- It will be your role to lead the production planning, ensuring product is manufactured and shipped in a timely manner.
- You will manage the logistics function.
- Working with Head of Continuous Improvement and Operations to embrace and bed in Lean initiatives, to create a culture of consistent production, and improved performance.
- You are responsible for maintaining Health and Safety, Quality and Compliance standards.
- You will be degree qualified with 7+ years' experience in operations and within a manufacturing facility.
- You must have strong leadership capabilities and have directly managed teams in the past.
- You will be an excellent communicator and have strong influencing skills.
- It would be advantageous to have led transformation initiatives in previous roles.
To learn more, apply online or contact Cian Breheny on +353 1 6321866 for a confidential discussion.