Our client is a global medical device healthcare solutions company who are committed to improving lives through medical technologies, services, and solutions. They operate across 350 facilities in 150 countries, with an innovative portfolio of over 46,000 patents. They are currently looking for a Packaging Engineer.
This exciting contract role is to provide support to the MDR packaging manufacturing implementation project.
Key Responsibilities would include:
- Implement any changes to the packaging line as a result of MDR.
- Ensure any MDR manufacturing changes achieve operational excellence.
- Ensure processes and procedures are in compliance with MDR regulations.
- Responsible for the installation, calibration and preventative maintenance of any process equipment related to MDR.
- Support any packaging test builds related to MDR changes to the product packaging.
- Support cross site engagement for any MDR components development activities.
- Undertake specific projects as designated in support of the MDR business unit objectives.
In order to be considered for this exciting daily rate Packaging Engineer role, specific requirements for the successful candidate would include:
- Degree qualified in engineering, science, or a technical equivalent.
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience within the medical device industry.
What's on offer:
- Exciting long-term daily rate contract role within a leading global healthcare solutions company
- Opportunity to work within a global leader giving you access to build your portfolio within the medical device industry.
- Potential for a long-term opportunity within the organisation.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Laura Gallagher at HRM on +353 91 782 113 for a confidential discussion.