Our client, a hugely successful multinational bio-pharmaceutical company based in Dublin South are seeking a Fixed Asset Accountant to join this vibrant, high performing manufacturing organisation.
Reporting to the Plant Controller, you will be responsible for maintaining control of the fixed asset register for three manufacturing plants. You will reconcile the asset and depreciation values monthly to SAP.
Other responsibilities include:
- Supporting spending on construction projects through the review of data, ensuring data comply with internal procedures
- Producing monthly reporting and forecasting and budgeting of capital spending projects
- Supporting the wider accounting team on monthly management accounts closing process
- Responsible for variance analysis
- Supporting the annual budget and quarterly forecasting process
- Fleet management, including acquisitions, disposals and ongoing maintenance costs
To be considered for this role:
- Qualified/Finalist Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA)
- Exposure and experience with SAP
- Strong background in Manufacturing/Multinational organisation
- Excellent communicator
Salary: Up to €53,000 + Pension + Health for you and dependants + 24 days leave + bonus + flexible working hours.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler at HRM on 01-6321881 for a confidential discussion