Part Time HR Business Partner
This market leading international media focussed group in Dublin 2 seeks to appoint an ambitious and creative Part Time Senior HR Business Partner. Reporting to the MD, this role combines a blend of strategic and operational HR business leadership and is responsible for playing a significant role in the design and implementation of various people, talent, culture and OD related initiatives. As the organisation remains focused on continued growth both within their product offering and employee head count, it is a genuinely exciting time to join an extremely fast paced and dynamic organisation structure.
- Working as a strategic business partner to a number of business units across the Irish firm, the HRBP will focus on a broad-based of HR for the group with a particular focus on the talent agenda to ensure the group attracts , retains and develops the very best talent in the business
- Lead in the design and implementation of programs and initiatives that re-enforce a high performing culture e.g. performance and talent management, reward and recognition, employee engagement, organisation design
- Contribute to the development of L&D plans to deliver on the capability needs of employees, managers and leaders, with a particular focus on leadership/management development
- Coach and support managers on all aspects of the employee experience from sourcing talent to ER issues, ensuring the manager and employee experience reflect the core values
- Facilitate and drive strategic discussions with leaders on organisation design for our accelerated growth plans
- The ideal candidate will have strong senior HRBP/ HRM level experience, preferably in a high growth organisation and will have a proven capability in partnering with leaders to build a work environment that is reflective of the desired culture
- To be considered for this particular HRBP opportunity you must be able to clearly demonstrate prior HRBP experience within a multinational organisation structure
- The ideal candidate will have a flexible attitude and a resilient approach, who enjoys working within a fun and innovative team
- This is an exciting opportunity for a progressive, innovative and experienced HR professional. The role will suit someone who wants to draw on their experience and ideas to help shape and partner highly creative individuals.
For a confidential discussion on this superb part time, highly flexible opportunity and organisation call Trish Horan 00 353 1 6321839
Salary: €70000 - €80000
Location: Dublin City Centre