My client, an international food business that supplies the Retail and Food industries, is seeking a Payroll Specialist to join their team.
Ensuring the delivery of payroll across the UK & Ireland whilst working with a team of 3 payroll administrators, this is a maternity leave contract.
- Ensure payroll complies with all regulatory requirements.
- Ensure data protection rules are adhered to.
- Review reconciliations and gross to net calculations.
- Work with internal and external auditors.
- Manage tax compliance.
- Support projects across the wider organisation that effect Payroll.
- Introduce streamlined processes where necessary.
- Support junior members of staff.
To be considered:
- 5 years Payroll experience within a multinational environment.
- In-house processing experience.
- IPASS qualified.
- Excellent understanding of the Irish & UK Tax systems.
- Experience of delivering payroll for C-Suite employees.
Up to €65,000 + benefits package
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 01-6321881 for a confidential discussion.