My client, an Irish multinational with operations across the globe are seeking a Payroll Specialist to join their business. This will be a 12-month fixed term contract with a completion bonus of 10% at the end of the 12 months and the opportunity to become permanent.
This role will report directly to the HR Director and will have sole responsibility for the following:
- Management of the third-party provider.
- Oversight and management of the timely, accurate and effective delivery of the company's monthly payroll function.
- Liaise with global stakeholders and external advisors on international payroll and tax management.
- Responsible for expatriate tax issues, share participation schemes and stakeholder management.
- Ensure the accurate reporting and payroll processing of stock plans, group share schemes and various confidential information.
- Maintain the integrity of payroll data on system and other third-party data provision.
- Interface with HR Departments to ensure procedures and policies are implemented.
To be considered, you will hold a third level degree and an IPASS qualification. You will also:
- Have a strong payroll specialist background with a multinational environment.
- Have a track record of senior level reporting, management of share schemes and other complex payroll tasks.
- Have proven experience dealing with senior board members and stakeholders.
- Possess strong working knowledge of Irish tax regulations.
- Salary: up to €65,000 + Health for you and your family + Pension + 10% completion bonus after 12 months and a potential for this role to become permanent.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 01-6321881 for a confidential discussion