Our client, a well-known Irish owned and operated business within the banking sector are seeking an efficient and effective Payroll Specialist with experience processing Irish and UK payroll to join their team.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for payroll input; the administration of the payroll and deliver day to day activities such as customer support on payroll-related requests.
- Accurate & efficient processing of monthly payrolls, both in Ireland and UK, in accordance with Revenue, taxation and internal policy guidelines in each jurisdiction
- Processing of all payroll-related data on SAP payroll system according to agreed payroll schedule, and revenue and welfare deadlines
- Auditing payroll information to ensure accuracy and compliance with tax guidelines
- Calculating monthly PAYE, PRSI, USC and net pay
- Preparing and processing monthly payroll data input to SAP to a high standard of accuracy
- Reconciling payroll accounts
The ideal candidate will be an energetic self-starter who has proven record of excellent teamwork capability and is able to demonstrate:
- Minimum 1 years’+ experience of running payrolls is essential, with a good working knowledge of tax, pensions, and month-end account reconciliation
- Strong working knowledge of payroll systems – SAP a strong advantage
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Fluency in English
- IPASS qualification
Salary: up to €38,000 + benefits package.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler at HRM on +353 1 632 18 81 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: €35000 - €38000
Location: Dublin South