Performance Excellence Manager
My client is a leading pharmaceutical organisation globally. Due to changes within the business they are seeking an experienced Operations Excellence professional to join their team as Performance Excellence Manager.
- Reporting into the Site Director this role will be responsible for developing a performance excellence agenda for the site identifying areas for improvement and performance improvment metrics for multiple divisions.
- You will be responsible for project managing the group’s process integration and continuoous improvement activities for all drug safety procedures.
- The Performance Excellence Manager will be expected to develop innovative solutions and ensure sustainability in order to drive business goals.
- You will support all technical functions, monitor the progress in improvement deliverys and develop a proposed Project management toolkit for the group.
- You will have at least 5 years experience within an operational/ manufacturing facility within the pharmaceutical industry sector.
- Degree qualifeid with Project Management experience and a lean qualification (Six Sigma, TPM, TQM, Shingo, etc).
- You will have at least 3 years continuous improvement experience delivering Lean initiatives with significant business impact.
- Competitive base salary
To learn more apply online or contact Ciaran McCaughey on +353 1 6321883
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin City Centre