Our client is an established health regulator who seek a Pharmaceutical Assessor to join their department on a 3 year contract basis to be based in Dublin City Centre.
The successful candidate will assist in the evaluation of the quality aspects of new applications for human medicinal products and variations to/renewal of existing authorisations for pharmaceutical products containing new chemical entities or established active ingredients.
- A degree in pharmacy, chemistry or other relevant scientific discipline
- A minimum of 3 years’ relevant industrial, regulatory and/or research experience in the pharmaceutical industry, a regulatory authority or in a related field
- A proven track record of working within multidisciplinary teams
- Proven ability demonstrating excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Direct experience working with stakeholders/customers
- Demonstrated initiative and team working capabilities
- A demonstrated ability to think critically and independently
- Eligible to live and work within Ireland
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
To discover more apply online or contact Gillian McMurrough on +353 1 6321827 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin City Centre