PP/DS Implementation Project Manager
Our client is a global pharmaceutical organisation with operations in over 30 countries. They have large operations in Dublin and are currently about to roll out SAP R3 PP/DS modules globally. As a result, the requirement has arisen for a PP/DS SAP Project Manager on a 2-3 year day rate contract.
Based in Dublin, but with travel globally after 4-5 months to lead successful project delivery, the role will involve scoping the project effectively and overseeing the successful implementation in all locations over the next 18 months. This will include business engagement and buy in through to systems customisation and rollout, ensuring a fully integrated implementation plan is delivered, as well as effective training and support function delivery.
- Lead the global rollout of SAP R3 Production Planning (PP) and Detailed Scheduling (DS) modules for the organisation, with global travel expected in 4-5 months-time
- While initial consulting and set up has been done on this project, you will be responsible for the full end to end scoping of the project from start to finish, ensuring full adoption of the solution globally
- With full responsibility for the budget, you will oversee all six phases including Preparation, Business Blueprint, Realisation and Going Live
- While the organisation have the DD and PS modules as part of their overall SAP R3 environment, they are currently not in use and require extensive customisation and operational readiness before go-live
- Manage risk mitigation, change control and contingency planning ensuring a strong, integrated implementation plan is in place to ensure success
- Monitor progress and use of resources, reporting into the global director on the progress of this project
- Liaise with the relevant project assurance stakeholders to assure the overall direction and integrity of the project
- Be a qualified Project Manager (Prince2, PMP) with at least 6-8 years’ in delivering SAP projects
- Have delivered at least 1-2 successful projects involving Production Planning (PP) and Detailed Scheduling (DS) modules and have a good understanding of these modules to ensure effective run rate set ups
- Have excellent communication skill, with proven ability to engage and gather momentum and adoption across multiple locations to ensure the successful delivery of projects
- Have delivered SAP projects either globally or across Europe with proven experience of multi-location rollouts
This project will last at least 18 months, with further S4Hana upgrades offering extensive long term contract day rate opportunities within this organisation. You will be flexible and able to travel globally once you are in the role 4-5 months (all expenses paid). This organisation offers an excellent day rate as well as a long-term contracting opportunity for the right person.
For more information, please apply through the link below or contact Dervila Corver at HRM on +353 21 4511198
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin City Centre