Process Automation Engineer
This innovative automotive manufacturer based in Limerick requires an experienced Process Automation Engineer required to join their organisation. The company designs, develops and produces complex electronic and mechatronic products for executive car manufacturers in over 20 global locations.
As Process Automation Engineer, you will report into the head of Engineering and sit within a team of thirteen Engineers. The team focus on project based work and specialise in new product introductions to site.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Developing assembly design and manufacturing solutions including programming of robotics for new products
- Drafting supporting documentation for new manufacturing processes including all equipment
- Liaising with suppliers around systems and equipment upgrades and complete audits where required
- Identifying and integrating new technologies into the process as they become available
- Improving work methods leading to process & efficiency improvements
- Working as part of a team to deliver against targets and business objectives successfully
- Level 8 degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years’ industry experience within a manufacturing environment
- Thorough understanding of automation processes within machine build and assembly operations
- Understanding of design for manufacture requirements
- Ability to programme PLC’s
- Yellow or Green Belt Six Sigma would be an advantage
- Expert knowledge of vision systems, vision controls and/or robotics is distinctly advantageous
To find out more apply online or call Aisling Clements directly on +353 1 6321883 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: €50000 - €60000