A leading global biopharmaceutical manufacturing facility located in North Leinster are seeking a Process Engineer to the activities of the Manufacturing Technology team, as well as support process technology transfers into site.
This exciting 12-month contract role will be based in North Leinster and will report to the Manufacturing Technology Lead. The Process Engineer will support the activities of the Manufacturing Technology team with responsibility for providing engineering support to ongoing requirements as well as supporting any future tech transfer projects.
Key Responsibilities would include:
- Ensure equipment is designed and tested to meet the requirements of the process, to ensure that the equipment continues to run as intended, that it is appropriately validated and maintained in that validated state.
- Coordinate the delivery of a robust process and reliable equipment.
- Participate in and/or lead facility fit assessments for new product introductions.
- Implement equipment CAPA's and performance improvements
- Provide equipment technical support and troubleshooting.
- Provide routine Automation support, troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Support the implementation of Global Requirement Program tools and techniques within the Operation Unit.
In order to be considered for this exciting daily rate Process Engineer role, specific requirements for the successful candidate would include:
- Degree (L8) qualified in engineering, science, or a technical equivalent
- 5+ years relevant experience in a large-scale biopharma/pharma facility
What's on offer:
- Exciting long-term daily rate contract role within a leading global biopharmaceutical company
- Opportunity to work within a global leader giving you access to build your portfolio within the biopharmaceutical industry.
- Potential for a long-term opportunity within the organisation
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Laura Gallagher at HRM on +353 91 782 113 for a confidential discussion.