Process Improvement Manager
My client is a leading FMCG manufacturer, manufacturing some of the most recognisable brands in the market. Due to expansion at their current facility, and overall organisational growth, an opportunity has arisen for a Process Improvement Manager to join the company on a permanent basis.
- Develop engineering projects around overall operational efficiency though Six Sigma practices.
- Lead loss reduction projects that look at sustainable solutions that contribute to long term growth and profitability.
- Develop a pipeline of projects that contribute to the growth and development of the organisation.
- Manage through people, constantly developing their skillset and unlocking potential talent within the group.
- Adopt a hands-on approach to new projects and work collaboratively with the relevant stakeholders.
- 6+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Undergraduate degree ideally in engineering or supply chain.
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt qualified.
- Experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment, preferably FMCG.
- Proven results in implementing process improvements and lean principles.
- Experience working in a regulated environment would be a plus.
This is a senior management positions at site level, responsible for driving efficiencies within manufacturing and operations. The role offers global exposure and the opportunity for further career advancement. There is an attractive salary on offer, with competitive benefits.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Sorcha Farrell at HRM on +353 1 632 18 92 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: €0 - €1
Location: Dublin North