Process Improvement Manager (Nationwide)
Working with national and international high-volume manufacturing clients in the FMCG industry, I am recruiting a number of Process Improvement and Continuous Improvement vacancies.
- Develop engineering projects around overall operational efficiency through Six Sigma practices
- Lead loss reduction projects that look at sustainable solutions that contribute to long-term growth and profitability
- Develop a pipeline of projects that contribute to the growth and development of the organisation
- Manage through people, constantly developing their skill-set and unlocking potential talent within the group
- Adopt a hands-on approach to new projects and work collaboratively with the relevant stakeholders
- 6+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Undergraduate degree ideally in engineering or supply chain
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt qualified
- Experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment
- Proven results in implementing process improvements and lean principles
- Experience in automation and robotics would be a plus
These are senior management positions at a site level, responsible for driving efficiencies within manufacturing and operations. All roles offer global exposure and the opportunity for further career advancement. There is an attractive salary on offer, with competitive benefits and in some cases, a relocation package.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Sorcha Farrell at HRM on +353 1 632 18 92 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: €0 - €1