Process Improvement Manager
Our client is a unique and innovative high volume manufacturing company with strong growth in the market. The company is going through significant expansion at the moment and as such, are looking for a Process Improvement Manager to join their growing team at their Manufacturing facility in the North West.
- Develop engineering projects around overall operational efficiency through Six Sigma practices
- Lead loss reduction projects that look at sustainable solutions that contribute to long-term growth and profitability
- Develop a pipeline of projects that contribute to the growth and development of the organisation
- Manage through people, constantly developing their skill-set and unlocking potential talent within the group
- Adopt a hands-on approach to new projects and work collaboratively with the relevant stakeholders
- 6+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Undergraduate degree ideally in engineering or supply chain
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt qualified
- Experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment
- Proven results in implementing process improvements and lean principles
- Experience in automation and robotics would be a plus
This is a senior management position at a site level, responsible for driving efficiencies within manufacturing and operations. The role offers global exposure and the opportunity for further career advancement. There is an attractive salary on offer, with competitive benefits and a potential, a relocation package.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Sorcha Farrell at HRM on +353 1 632 18 92 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: €0 - €1