A global innovator and leading Biopharmaceutical Company that has been inventing new ground breaking treatments for numerous life threatening diseases for more than a century. Through this organisation’s prescription medicines, vaccines, biologic therapies, and animal health products, they work with customers and operate in more than 140 countries to deliver innovative health solutions. They are currently seeking a Process Lead to be based at the organisations Biologics manufacturing plant in Munster.
As Process Lead you will report directly to the Operations Lead and be a key member of the manufacturing team and responsible for the following:
- Lead your team by providing continuous coaching and support to all members while driving performance and individual contribution.
- Ensure the execution of production schedules to facilitate the supply of high quality products.
- You will be responsible for consistently delivering on specific area KPI’s encompassing production plans, operational equipment effectiveness, compliance and budget performance to name a few.
- You will drive Continuous Improvement initiatives implementing Six Sigma tools within your department on projects such as problem solving, reducing cycle times and Lean principles within the process.
The successful Process Lead will have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment in the Pharmaceutical sector.
- A Degree or equivalent 3rd level relevant qualification, preferably in Science, Engineering or Production.
- Knowledge of and experience in applying Lean Six Sigma and Lean methodologies.
- Experience in Biologics is an absolute must for this position.
To learn more apply online or contact Rachel Falvey at HRM +353 21 4511198.
Salary: €55000 - €60000