Process/Formulation Manager – Technical Operations
This Global leader operates within the Pharmaceutical sector employing 30,000+ worldwide. This group have a growing portfolio of more than 2,700 generic and branded pharmaceuticals, marketing their products in more than 160 countries and territories and their global R&D and manufacturing platform includes more than 50 facilities.
Reporting to the Technical Services Director and based in the Technical services department the Process Manager will be responsible for managing a team of 7/8 scientists and will carry out the following:
- Overseeing and supporting all Product Transfer production activities conducted by the team.
- Holding responsibility for all process and cleaning validation activities for internal products.
- Leading process improvement strategies for existing formulations and managing cost of goods improvements projects.
- Coordinating and providing technical troubleshooting support, principally to the Manufacturing Department, but also to other departments within the organisation when required.
- Holding responsibility for the management of the pilot plant and of assigned projects in support R&D as required.
In order to be considered for this role you must possess the following:
- Bachelor Degree in Science or Pharmacy. Master’s degree in Science or Pharmacy a distinct advantage.
- 7+ years Pharmaceutical GMP experience.
- Experience in technical transfer of products – will consider Pharma and Biotech dosage forms.
- A strong technical aptitude (does not have to come from OSD sector- they will consider other dosage forms and backgrounds EG: Biotech, Creams, API).
- People Management experience – Experience in leading and managing small, expert teams.
- Eligible to work in the EU.
- Competitive salary
- Car Allowance
- Performance Bonus
- Family Healthcare
- Company phone
To learn more apply online or call Gillian McMurrough on +353 1 6321827 for a confidential chat.
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin City Centre