Our client is a global pharmaceutical leader and employs 90,000 people in 100 countries worldwide. They are seeking a Procurement Manager who is a highly motivated and professional individual to join their Dublin office.
- Reporting into the Head of Procurement and Finance, you will lead the selection of optimal suppliers which includes the full execution of requests for proposal and tenders.
- Implement cost-saving processes through either the application of global contracts or the full execution of local contracts.
- The Procurement Manager will negotiate contract terms, scopes of work, pricing and payment schedules.
- Responsible for operating in compliance with company policies both locally and globally.
- Training and development of all affiliate staff in the local procurement process.
- Communicate with, and support vendor owners across the business in carrying out vendor oversight activities.
- Execute operational buying activities combined with the execution of compliant and commercially advantageous contracts.
- You will have 5+ years' experience in a procurement role, preferably within the pharmaceutical or diagnostics industry sector.
- Degree qualified with a qualification in CIPS or similar being an advantage.
- Competent IT skills including experience using SAP.
- A proactive leader with a proven track record in delivering cost savings and improvements within a procurement function.
- €65,000 - €70,000 basic salary
- 10% Annual Bonus
- Family Healthcare
- DC Pension
To learn more, apply online or contact Cian Breheny on +353 16321866 for a confidential discussion.