Product Launch Co-Coordinator
A global Pharmaceutical organisation with expanding operations in Ireland are seeking an experienced Product Launch professional to join their team in their flagship manufacturing facility. This is a temporary role.
- Responsibility to coordinate and support the launch of both Internal and External Launches for the EU region (from project kick-off to ensure successful delivery of Product Launches to the markets)
- Work closely with integration teams to implement the launch process for new business opportunities and initiate and facilitate cross-functional meetings as necessary to achieve goals
- Launch co-ordination of approx. 20 – 25 molecules across multiple complex supply chains for approx. 38 affiliates in the EU Region
- Provide a complete and realistic overview of Product Launches and timelines
- Align with specialist functions relevant to the Product Launch Process (i.e. Regulatory, Strategic Sourcing, Quality, Finance, IP, BD, Supply Chain, MDM, Artwork Dept.)
- Ensure consistency of communication to all key stakeholders throughout the Product Launch Process
- Drive resolution of issues through action and results-oriented approach
- Ensure communication is shared with the markets organisation regarding the launches
- Cross-functional collaboration and communication
- Provide up to date and accurate data on projects for reporting purposes
- Support function related process improvements in conjunction with other business functions (locally and globally), key stakeholders in the launch process
- Support senior launch managers and launch managers with improvements in the cross-functional collaboration, process enhancements and in communication management related to the New product launches
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in industry in project management, technical operations or supply chain, Pharma/FMCG experience preferred.
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and decision-making skills
- Strong and proven management skills set.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint
Ability to operate well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Chris Browne at HRM on 01-6321886 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: €35000 - €36000