Product Marketing Manager – 12 month contract
Our client is a leading pharmaceutical organisation based in Dublin who are looking for a Product Manager to join their team on a 12 month contract.
As Product Manager, you will be responsible for providing marketing insight and direction to optimise the product launch success through effective translation of clinical data into commercial opportunity. In addition you will:
- Develop multichannel marketing strategies as part of the product launch process as well as marketing campaigns aimed at global/western European markets which will improve the awareness of the brand
- Have experience in designing, developing, and launching integrated customer experiences across digital channels (i.e. paid promotion, social media, web, mobile, email, etc.) as well as demonstrated expertise measuring performance and optimising channel mix and campaign messaging based on customer satisfaction, behaviours, channel affinity, and business valued actions
- Have significant internal and external stakeholder engagement – working closely with the marketing team, medical managers and commercial teams as well as working closely with customers to gain a deeper understanding of their needs and touchpoints
For this position, you will have experience in a similar position, ideally with experience in marketing new products for product launch. You will also have:
- A strong knowledge of Digital, Multichannel and Product responsibilities as well as digital customer experience best practices to efficiently design, measure and maximise multichannel campaign performance
- Excellent stakeholder management skills/experience, both internal and external as well as strong communications skills, both written and oral
- Experience in negotiation, presentation and project management while also having demonstrable influencing and leadership skills
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Jamie at HRM on +353 1 6321844 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin West