Production Coordinator (Team Lead)
Our client is a globally recognised medical device organisation. They are looking for an experienced Production Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis.
- You will ensure the optimum flow of units through the production process by working efficiently with your team.
- You will work within compliance of company procedure, SOP's, and GMP requirements always.
- You will actively identify opportunities to improve work processes and methods.
- You will take a lead role in both internal and external audits.
- In conjunction with cross functional planners, you will assist in drawing up and communicating production schedule plans.
- You will be central to future developments and project planning.
- You will have 4+ years' production experience, preferably in a regulated manufacturing environment.
- You need to have knowledge of budgetary control procedures, thorough knowledge of production management principles and excellent documentation skills.
- You should enjoy working as part of a team and have keen attention to detail.
- You will be degree qualified in a relevant field.
To learn more, apply online or contact Cian Breheny on +353 1 6321866 for a confidential discussion.