Here lies a highly successful manufacturing organisation based in Cork. They specialise in electronics with major recent expansion into the medical device and white goods area, along with their long established global automotive customer base. There is a team of approximately 600 staff on site at present with continued recruitment in their NPI expansion. The company has recently grown with a turnover of €54 million and anticipate growth up to €84 million by the end of 2016.
With this in mind the Senior Management team are looking for more support within the Manufacturing function and are hiring a Manager who has the potential to develop into a Senior role.
- Work on a shift rotation to lead a team of 35 operatives and report into Operations Manager and work alongside two other Production Managers.
- Partake in daily Production meetings to outline plans per shift and ensure all staff are familiar with expectations before the shift begins.
- Responsible for monitoring KPI’s and ensure output is in line with targeted objectives.
- Manage agreed production schedules and report results into Senior Management.
- Liaise cross functionally to plan work flows and resolve any issues as they arise.
- Follow and promote H&S guidelines to ensure company adheres to all necessary protocols.
- The successful candidate will hold a third level Degree in a technical discipline – Electronics, Engineering, Manufacturing or similar and have seven to eight years supervisory experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Those with moulding exposure are highly desirable, though this is not essential.
- The successful candidate will enjoy working in a dynamic and fast paced environment, develop their career in a structured succession path and work with the industry’s leading technologies.
- You will be generously rewarded with their attractive remuneration package.
To learn more apply on or call Ashling Edwards on +353 21 4511191
Salary: €50000 - €70000