Production Support Manager
This organisation is one of the world’s leading financial services companies with operations spanning the globe. With significant operations in North Dublin, they currently require a contract Production Support / Development Manager ideally with experience in Insurance or Life & Pensions. This role is a maternity cover role for 9-12 Months.
- Leading a team of 4 in total including a Team lead, you will be responsible for oversight, management and operations of the company’s Life & Pension production systems.
- You will have responsibility for both technical and business management of the company’s production systems including escalation processes, triage, reporting, resolving of production defects, system enhancements, releases and crisis management.
- You will oversee system improvement initiatives and process enhancements, with responsibility for stakeholder communication to senior management and driving wider business initiatives.
- You will oversee release management and testing including sign off on all solutions.
- Oversee the production systems from a compliance and regulatory perspective ensuring systems and processes are fit for purpose.
- You will liaise and manage a 3rd party vendor regarding system changes required.
- You will have at least 5-7 years’ experience in production and development support with at least 1-2 years in management of a small team.
- You will have strong release and test management experience, SQL scripting and strong experience managing helpdesk/escalation calls, including triage and defects.
This organisation is a fast paced global enterprise environment, with huge scope for opportunity. While this is a specific contract length, this organisation is growing and there may be opportunities thereafter.
Salary: €60,000-65,000 plus benefits
For more informtion on this role, apply now or call Dervila Corver on 01 632 18 64
Salary: €55000 - €65000
Location: Dublin North