Project Accountant – Contract
Our client, a well-known global commercial property company seek a Project Accountant to join their business on a contract basis. Within this role, you will project manage transitioning ERP systems.
The Project Accountant will have full responsibility for project planning through to execution, deployment, stabilisation and delivery. In addition, they will be responsible for:
- Participating in the design, testing and implementation of the ERP system
- Managing testing of the new system configuration and transition to the new methodology/system
- Managing reporting and resolution of issues, risks and dependencies, proactively identifying potential planning gaps, suggesting mitigations to risks
- Working with cross-functional teams on integration efforts as necessary to resolve technical and process issues
- Executive key activities within each integration phase, drive meetings etc.
- Managing project communication with all involved stakeholders
- Maintaining process documentation and functionality changes
- Leading post-implementation activities such as post-live support
To be considered for this role, you will be an ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA qualified Accountant with minimum 5 years’ post qualified experience. In addition, you will have:
- Extensive project management experience
- Experience in the implementation or transitioning of ERP systems
- Experience with SAGE & Workday would be an advantage
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with the wider organisation
Length of contract – 5 months. Salary: up to €100K pro-rata
To discover more about this role, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 01-6321881 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: €90000 - €100000
Location: Dublin South