Our client is a global medical device healthcare solutions company who are committed to improving lives through medical technologies, services, and solutions. They operate across 350 facilities in 150 countries, with an innovative portfolio of over 46,000 patents. They are currently looking for a Project Coordinator.
This exciting contract role is to provide support to a functional group or business process.
Key Responsibilities would include:
- Monitors program/project/system status, budgets and timetables.
- Applies knowledge of and experience in company operations to assist in the development, implementation and administration of program/system guidelines and procedures.
- Gathers and compiles information for reports.
- Provides technical support, which may include program/system training, program/system documentation, data extraction, data review, tracking and coding.
In order to be considered for this exciting daily rate Project Coordinator role, specific requirements for the successful candidate would include:
- Full job knowledge of systems and procedures obtained through prior work experience or education.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience within project support/management.
- PMP qualification would be an advantage.
What's on offer:
- Exciting long-term daily rate contract role within a leading global healthcare solutions company.
- Opportunity to work within a global leader giving you access to build your portfolio within the medical device industry.
- Potential for a long term opportunity within the organisation.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Laura Gallagher at HRM on +353 91 782 113 for a confidential discussion.