A global biopharmaceutical leader, our client operates a state of the art campus in North West Dublin. My client has recently acquired a major biopharmaceutical company with a portfolio of well-known products, which they will now manufacture within their own remit. They require an experienced Quality professional to join the group on an initial 6-month contract basis.
The QA Compliance Manager will report to the VP Global Quality Compliance. Key objectives will include:
- Directs and leads the QA Compliance team.
- Manages core Quality systems that support External Manufacturing, Global Device Engineering and the Dublin corporate office.
- Develops, establishes and maintains quality assurance programs, policies and procedures.
- Supports Quality Leadership in ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and company procedures.
- Effectively ensure the Site Leadership Team are kept informed of relevant significant quality and compliance activities.
In order to be considered you must have the following:
- A third level degree in Science, Engineering or related.
- 8-10 years industry experience within the pharmaceutical sector.
- Advanced Quality systems knowledge.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to influence key stakeholders.
- People management/leadership capabilities.
- Eligibility to work in the EU.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Gillian McMurrough at HRM on +353 1 6321827 for a confidential discussion.