A global speciality pharmaceutical organisation with a commercial arm in many verticals including biologics is seeking a QA Compliance Specialist to join their team. You will be based at the organisations state of the art manufacturing site in North West Dublin which supports External Quality Operations worldwide.
Reporting into the VP of Global QA Compliance Systems, as QA Compliance Specialist, you will support global Quality Systems used across the company's speciality brands. You will act as QA owner for deviations, CAPA and change controls.
You will also be involved in:
- Integration of newly acquired products into the existing global system.
- Integrate new business lines into the QMS.
- Assist with compilation and data analysis associated with Quality System performance.
- Supplier qualifications and maintenance of manufacturing licences.
You must possess the following to be considered:
- BSc in Life Science or related discipline.
- 3-5 years' experience working as a QA Specialist within the Pharmaceutical sector.
- Direct experience working with Quality Systems such as Deviations, Change Controls, Training, Supplier Qualification and Document Management systems required.
- Hold an EU passport or be eligible to work within the EU.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Sorcha Hayward at HRM on +353 1 6321866 for a confidential discussion.