QC Analyst – Wicklow
Our client is the world’s largest producer of a number of speciality pharmaceutical products and employs 10,000+ staff globally. They operate a manufacturing facility in Wicklow and are at start-up phase, expanding heavily across the business. We are working closely with the Hiring Manager on a number of new Quality positions for the site to support their growth. There is a QC Analyst (12 month contract) opportunity available with the view to possible extension / permanency thereafter based on the company’s growth and success.
Reporting into the Lab Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Method Transfer, Validation and QC Release testing of all materials used on site
- Supporting the Lab Manager in establishing and maintaining the Quality System for QC ensuring that Standard Operating Procedures are in place and that compliance with cGMP is maintained through ongoing training and process review
- Executing restart activities to ensure that all new product manufactured at the site, transfers and QC projects to support manufacturing are adequately supported through Analytical Department activities in line with Policies and Global SOPs requirements
In order to be considered you must possess the following:
- A BSc or equivalent
- 5-10 years’ pharmaceutical industry experience
- Demonstrated QC and analytical laboratory experience
- Method validation, HPLC and GC proficiency essential
- Eligible to live and work within the EU
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Gillian McMurrough at HRM on +353 1 6321827 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: On Application