This leading Life Science company continuously works to further develop technologies that improve and enhance life. They have a huge global footprint and a broad portfolio of over 300,000 products. At their site in the East of Ireland, this organisation produces in excess of 70 products, consisting of own brand APIs and chemicals, as well as manufacturing products for some of the world’s leading pharmaceutical organisations. Due to a variety of new projects rolling out in 2019, a position has arisen for a QC Assistant to be based at their site in the East.
Responsibilities of the QC Assistant include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating sending of samples for customer requests and external analysis
- Monitoring return of test results
- Sampling finished product as required
- Overseeing the upkeep of the QC Chemstore by managing inventory and maintaining good house-keeping
- Participating in Process Improvement initiatives relating to QC testing activities
- Participating in department training and where required development and performance of training to meet site training needs
- Actively participating in the EH&S responsibilities for all functions performed within QC
The ideal candidate will have:
- Third level qualification in Science / Chemistry discipline or equivalent (desirable)
- Strong problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and follow written and verbal instructions
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Maeve Fahey at HRM on +353 1 6321885 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: On Application