QC Lab Analyst
Due to continued expansion this global Biotech Company seeks a QC Lab Analyst to join their GMP facility in Leinster. A global innovator and leading biopharmaceutical company that has been inventing new ground breaking treatments for numerous life threatening diseases for more than a century. Through this organisations prescription medicines, vaccines, biologic therapies, and animal health products, they work with customers and operate in more than 140 countries to deliver innovative health solutions.
- To Operate as part of the QC analytical team performing the allocated testing and laboratory based duties.
- Review, approve and trend test results.
- Peer review other analysts documentation, ensuring QC Right First Time KPIs are achieved.
- Participate in QC daily meetings and ensure effective communication of testing progress, deviations etc.
- Ensure that all Quality Systems within the department are adhered to on a daily basis.
- Complete all documentation in compliance with GMP and GxP standards.
- Participate in the laboratory aspects of OOS investigations.
- Problem solving to get to root cause of issues.
- Provide support with audit/inspection requirements to ensure department compliance/readiness.
- Compliance with , Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions, including maintenance of accurate records.
- 2-3 years of experience in a pharmaceutical Laboratory.
- Experienced background in Bioassay, Immunoassay and Cell Culture is essential.
- Working knowledge of HPLC systems and software is desirable.
- A good knowledge of cGMP, GLP, Quality Management Systems.
To find out more apply online or call Aoife Byrne at HRM +353 1 6321866.
Salary: On Application