Quality Assurance Specialist
Leading Biotech organisation with expanding operations in Ireland are looking to recruit an experienced Quality Assurance Specialist to be based out of their new manufacturing facility in Limerick. The business is growing through the successful commercial launch of new products over the last two years. With a strong pipeline of innovative products completing various stages of clinical trials the business is set to continue from strength to strength as is the investment into their Irish operations.
- You will ensure maintenance complies with cGMP environments for the Automation and Engineering departments.
- The successful QA Specialist will act as a liaison between Engineering and Automation & onsite quality and regulatory groups to address compliance issues.
- You will create corrective and preventative action plans.
- You will identify opportunities for continuous improvement and lead improvement initiatives.
- You will participate and obtain results of department quality and regulatory audits.
- A degree in Engineering or scientific field desirable but may be substituted for experience.
- 3+ years’ experience working in a cGMP environment is essential.
- A strong knowledge of Automation platform desirable.
- An autonomous person who can work to their own accord.
- Excellent communication, written, presentation and investigative skills.
- Deadline focused.
- Performance bonus
- Family healthcare package
- Contributory pension plan
- Life assurance scheme
- Stock options
Very competitive salary depending on experience.
To learn more apply online or contact Chris Dennehy on +353 21 4511195
Salary: €45000 - €65000