A world leading electronic manufacturing organisation is seeking to hire a new Quality Technician II for their North Dublin location to support their fast paced, rapidly growing work environment. Due to expansion, they are looking for an experienced Quality Technician to join their expert Quality team.
Working alongside a Senior QE and reporting directly to the Quality Manager, some responsibilities include;
- Verify material conformance to specifications. Interprets company and industrial specifications.
- Gather and maintain specific records of technical data related to materials, tools, fixtures and processes used in company.
- Assist inspectors as first point of contact for defects and issues.
- Collects and analyzes data using statistical analysis methods.
- Assist Quality Engineers with follow up on the execution of, Engineering Change Notice (ECN) and Corrective Action and Preventive Action (CAPA).
- Review non-conformance material and products.
- Support production with troubleshooting and defect resolution.
- Ensure capability studies are performed on critical processes.
- Perform first article inspection, review visual aids, and make updates to inspection visual aids.
- Perform defect analysis reporting.
- Perform line and product audits.
- BS degree in science or engineering. May substitute relevant experience in lieu of educational requirement.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience as a Quality Technician, preferably in the electronic manufacturing industry, however other industries will be considered.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross functional teams.
*Competitive salary and package with excellent career development and progression opportunities*
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Helena Boyle at HRM on +353 1 6321870 or 0873360953 for a confidential discussion.