A global medical device healthcare solutions company who are committed to improving lives through medical technologies, services, operate across 350 facilities in 150 countries, with an innovative portfolio of over 46,000 patents. They are currently looking for an R&D Engineer experience in FEA.
This exciting 12-month contract role will be at the forefront of developing medical devices and associated therapies from concept generation through to commercialisation.
Key Responsibilities would include:
- Collaborate with cross functional team to implement finite element strategy
- Plan, coordinate and conduct finite element analysis and numerical modelling techniques to support the design and development of novel products.
- Apply knowledge of materials and testing procedures to obtain fundamental material behavior data for input into numerical modelling and FEA software.
- Develop predictive engineering tools, techniques, and approaches to enhance the product development process.
- Design, develop, analyze, troubleshoot, and provide technical skills during research and / or product development.
- Design studies to investigate specific life science questions within field of expertise.
In order to be considered for this exciting daily rate R&D Engineer role, specific requirements for the successful candidate would include:
- Degree (L8) qualified in engineering, science, or a technical equivalent
- Minimum of 2+ years relevant FEA experience
- Experience using ABAQUS and/or LS Dyna.
What's on offer:
- Exciting long-term daily rate contract role within a leading global healthcare solutions company
- Opportunity to work within a global leader giving you access to build your portfolio within the medical device industry.
- Potential for a long-term opportunity within the organisation
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Laura Gallagher at HRM on +353 91 782 113 for a confidential discussion.