Resourceful R&D Project Management position has become available with a complex medical device company who operate out of a Dublin location. This is an innovative, patient centric organisation with operations across the US & Europe. The site here in Ireland is heavily resourced and has expanded over the last two years as the business' Global R&D Hub boasting state of the art labs & high spec test suites with top class equipment. Around over 150 years this company has grown through a mix of innovative product development and a number of key business and product acquisitions.
You will have full responsibility for overseeing a sustaining project on an existing product that requires some enhancements and design changes.
- Reporting into the Senior Program Manager you will work closely with a team of design engineers and internal manufacturing group.
- You will manage the full project from cradle to grave and have resources allocated as required to complete phases as required.
- Oversee change control processes both internally and with the contract manufacturing business.
- Interface with the device development team, internal manufacturing operations groups and the on-site manufacturing team.
- Support less experienced team members by sharing technical knowledge and expertise.
- Applicants must have a 3rd level Degree in a technical discipline.
- Minimum of 8 years' experience is required leading design projects preferably within the medical device sector.
- Excellent communication skills required to work with cross-functional teams.
- A highly motivated individual who is self-managing and has a passion for invention.
- Working knowledge of Solidworks, Pro-Engineer, CAD-3D OR Inventor is a minimum expectation with proven ability to manage a project through the full design life cycle.
To learn more about this role please contact Aisling Clements on 00353 87 7521041.