R2P Change Manager
Our client, one of the world’s leading biopharmaceutical companies, is currently recruiting for a strong R2p Change Manager to support their growing business on an initial contract basis. Through acquisitions and mergers, this company has expanded rapidly in their short history and now boast more than 20,000 employees, and offices in more than 40 countries.
This R2P Change Manager Contractor role, will be sitting in the Global head office in Dublin and will place a key role in the change programme which would include owning the AP integration project plan from a PMO perspective allowing the operational team to focus on day to day delivery, sorting our current issues/challenge and supporting further systems rollouts and integration.
The role works closely with colleagues in Corporate Services and also the in-country operations accounting managers to ensure the effective rollout, integration and harmonisation of systems and processes.
The position is intended to be a long term interim position and will have potential to develop into a longer-term opportunity within the business for the right individual.
Key Responsibilities would include:
- Improve transparency in the AP workflow for employees following the introduction of a new system
- Improving the process involved in implementing the new systems with improved reporting thereby increasing visibility and simplifying the workflow In order to roll out the new solution,
- Increased market training to improve overall compliance with R2P process, improve retro PO situation, accelerate invoice approval process etc.
- Explain to users what the new software supports and supporting the full communication rollout
- Implement a “train the trainer” methodology to train local experts, as well as conducting training in all markets for requestors and back-office users.
- Work with Global software team to drive electronic invoicing functionality.
- Work with global procurement and software team to drive the implementation of catalogues as the implementation goes live.
- Provide similar training and updates for vendor onboarding process.
- Develop a medium-term strategy to optimize vendor onboarding approach.
- Reinforce change management process to vendors thereby helping to resolve invoice routing challenge.
- Assist in development and deployment of ticketing system and associated change management arising from it.
- Work with global PMO and process ownership to implement R2P change management opportunities identified as part of review.
In order to be considered for this daily rate R2P Change Manager role, you will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with relevant exposure within a large multinational in a shared service environment to significant change programmes.
Specific requirements for the successful candidate would include:
- You will be qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) and have 5-10 years of experience at a senior level within a Financial Shared Service.
- Extensive experience of project management and operational process management.
- Extensive financial transformation experience.
- Ability to work across multiple work streams and initiatives globally.
- Extensive knowledge of the P2P end to end process.
- You will have strong ERP systems experience (SAP, JD Edwards) and other technical configuration and integrated platforms.
What’s on offer:
- Exciting long term daily rate contract role within a leading Multinational Headquartered in Ireland.
- Ability to add value and to further develop your international experience.
- The genuine opportunity to be considered for other longer term positions in the business.
To learn more apply on line or call Paul Lanigan on +353 1 6321826.
Salary: €276640 - €2772640
Location: Dublin City Centre