Our client, a privately-owned healthcare organisation with an impressive product portfolio and market presence in over 20 countries is seeking to appoint an RA/PV Officer to join their expanding team in North Dublin.
You will support both Regulatory Affairs and Pharmacovigilance divisions on site. Reporting directly to the Regulatory Affairs Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing regulatory documentation, tracking registration variations and Health Authority Commitments related to company products
- Performing registration compliance reviews and registration of new global products
- Assisting with Pharmacovigilance activities including the handling of adverse events and compliance activities
- Degree qualified in relevant discipline
- 2-4 years’ industry experience (Pharmaceutical/Medical device)
- Experience supporting Regulatory Affairs and Pharmacovigilance activities
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Family healthcare plan
- Generous bonus
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact me at HRM on +353 1 632 1866 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: €40000 - €40000
Location: Dublin North