RA Professional (Submissions)
Our client, a global healthcare organisation is seeking an experienced Regulatory Affairs Professional (Submissions) to join their expanding team in Dublin.
Reporting to the Regulatory Affairs Team Lead, you will:
- Be acountable and responsible for project managing individual submissions from planning through to case closure
- Manage and keep an overview of the Regulatory Submission Pipeline for life-cycle submission activities
- Author and review module 1 documentation
- You will be degree qualified
- 3+ years’ working experience within different areas including CMC, Labelling, Clinical, Submission Management
- Knowledge of CMC and labelling components for post approval activities
For more information about this opportunity apply online or contact Sorcha Hayward directly on +353 1 6321866 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: €40000 - €45000
Location: Dublin South