Our client, one of the world’s leading biopharmaceutical companies, is currently recruiting for a strong SAP Project Manager (Record to Report) to support their growing business on an initial contract basis. Through acquisitions and mergers, this company has expanded rapidly in their short history and now boast more than 20,000 employees, and offices in more than 40 countries.
The SAP Project Manager (Record to Report) contract role, is a lead role sitting in the Global Head Office in Dublin, reporting to the Director of Shared Services. You will play a key role in the change programme which would include the management of all RTR projects, RPA and continuous improvement initiatives while ensuring controls are in place, performed and all related documentations are up-to-date and passed appropriately to the team.
You will work closely with colleagues in Corporate Services and also the in-country operations accounting managers to ensure the effective rollout, integration and harmonisation of systems and processes. The position is intended to be a long term interim position and will have potential to develop into a longer-term opportunity within the business for the right individual.
Key Responsibilities would include:
- Leading the Global Business Services SAP deployment & continuous improvement initiatives for Record to Report area and future related area projects
- Developing impact assessment & work stream project plans
- Defining & signing off Solution Design and Represent Global Business Services in SAP Workshops
- Defining Testing Scope & Test Scripts
- Coordinating User Acceptance Testing within GBS Operations
- Responsible for analysing and documenting processes and procedures
- Providing summaries of Project Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and performance statistics to identify key areas of opportunity, ensuring that concise and accurate information is available for informed management decisions making purposes
- Working across Business Process & Technology Owners (and teams) to provide end customers with a reliable quality solution fit for purpose
- Working with project and program manager to drive deadlines, commitments, and manage inter-dependencies and risks
- Developing, delivering and maintaining communication plans and channels for all internal and external stakeholders
- Managing and coordinating updates to SOPs/WIs/RACI and training materials as required
- Managing process flows, and updates as required
- Supporting Record to Report (RTR) operations as required and transfer of new developments, changes to the team – includes training documentation
- Supporting Robotics Process Automation (RPA) journey
To be considered for this daily rate SAP Project Manager (Record to Report) role, you will be a qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with relevant exposure within a large multinational in a shared service environment to significant change programmes.
Specific requirements for the successful candidate would include:
- Being a qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with 5-10 years’ of experience at a senior level within a Financial Shared Service
- Extensive financial transformation experience, including knowledge of Lean Six Sigma
- Extensive experience of project management and operational process management, and ideally hold a Project Management qualification (PMP/Prince or equivalent)
- Ability to work across multiple work streams and initiatives globally
- Extensive knowledge of the Record to Report end to end process
- Strong SAP FI-CO module experience
- Advanced VBA working knowledge
- Experience in data conversion, integration and project management key
- A working knowledge of Robotic Process Automation experience would be advantageous
- SAP Treasury experience would be a benefit
- Exciting long term daily rate contract role within a leading Multinational Headquartered in Ireland
- Considerable scope to add value and build on your portfolio in a market leader in a global role
- The genuine opportunity to be considered for other longer-term positions in the business
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Paul Lanigan at HRM on +353 1 632 1826 for a confidential discussion.