Recruitment and Selection Consultant
If you work in a technical, operations, commercial or other professional role but feel your strong people skills and ability are underutilised, launch your career in a different direction.
HRM are on the lookout for new talent from a wide range of professional backgrounds to join our consulting team at three locations Dublin, Cork and Galway.
We seek professionals who can apply their knowledge and experience within a rewarding and career enhancing environment. Our mission is to enable the success of our customers, through the provision of best in class talent acquisition solutions.
A successful profile will include:
- Growth mind-set is essential
- Strong commercial acumen and results orientation
- High intuition and influence skills
- Great verbal and written communication
- Expertise in a projects-based environment
- Organised and attentive to detail
- Educated to degree or postgraduate
- Minimum of 4-6 years’ post-graduate experience
- A passion for people and great service standards
The position will include:
- Training and mentoring on the full cycle of great talent and selection: consultation with clients on vacancies, planning the recruitment solution, research and sourcing, assessment, influencing and process management, achieving mutually welcome outcomes for all stakeholders
- Customer relationship growth with new and existing clients, maximising relationship and service value
- Talent identification and management
- Business development with new clients through phone contact, on-site meetings, networking and targeted marketing
- Growing existing customer revenue through maximising opportunities and ensuring you are always meeting the requirements of our customers
- Presenting to and advising clients on market trends, topical issues and recruitment solutions
What we offer:
- Structured and clear career progression
- An extensive learning and development programme
- Training and guidance on all aspects of recruitment
- Competitive salary along with an uncapped commission structure
- Company Recognition Programme emphasising incentives and awards for high performance
- Regular social events and regular Corporate Social Responsibility & well-being events
- A wide variety of other valuable benefits
About HRM Services:
HRM consultants and researchers work as a team in the discovery of and engagement with great talent to meet client needs through our offices in Dublin, Cork and Galway. Our mission is to grow our customers’ performance and contribute directly to their success, through the provision of great talent acquisition services. This blending of our own talent resources ensures we deliver the very best executive talent.
To discover more about this opportunity, Apply on page or contact Donal O’Sullivan our Talent Acquisition at HRM on +353 1 6321832 for a confidential discussion
Salary: On Application